Friday 1 November 2013

Crossfit log for Friday, November 1st

You know those days where you go to the gym and have a good tough workout and feel energized and ready to face the day.

Yeah well that didn't happen today.

After a night of very little sleep yesterday and a rough day at work I was torn this morning whether to ignore my alarm or go to the gym.  I know that I never regret going to the gym and once it's done I'll feel more awake and ready to face the day.

So I went.

Ugh. What a workout 

Linda: 10 rounds (reps were: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1)  30 minute cap
- dead lifts 1.5 times bodyweight
- bench press, bodyweight
- clean, 0.75 bodyweight.

Scaled version adjust weight as needed.   I needed

I ended up doing bodyweight dead lifts, and 3 quarters bodyweight for both bench and cleans.

I could have gone lighter on the  cleans.  I started on cleans and was about to start bench on round six (5 reps).

It was horrible. I just want to go back to bed at the end.  So much for feeling energized.

No comments:

Post a Comment