Thursday 7 November 2013

Crossfit log for Thursday, November 7th

I'm really looking forward to my massage tomorrow.

Today was back squats 5 sets of 6 at no less than 65% of max, did 195# (79%)

Rep 5 and 6 were rough each time.

After that we did 8 Romanian dead lifts super set with 6 toes-through-rings, strict (aka no kipping) for 4 sets.

I did my first set at 135# and it was tough.  Second at 185# and that really sucked, so I went back down to 135# and had more control and was able to brace my back more effectively.

I'm just so sore.  Massage will hopefully help, followed by 2 days off.

The WOD was a short devistating affair of

21-15-9  kettle bell swings 24kg  and burpees.  Suck-fest.

DFL.  7:36

After 21 burpees my nose was dripping as the mild congestion I've been having over the last few days was being jarred out my nose with each rep.  So I took a kleenex break after round 1, after that it wasn't so bad, just tried to keep a steady rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment