Tuesday 7 May 2013

Crossfit log for Tuesday, May 7th

Put your shoulders through the meat grinder day.

1 rep max push jerk (like a push press but you get under the bar and lock out instead of pressing it up). 155# should be higher than my push press, but I have trouble getting under the bar. I'm better at the split jerk.

Then 4 sets of 1 clean + 3 push press at 85% of c&j 1 rep max so 135# for me. Not pretty. Should've changed into my lifting shoes, cleans were way harder to stay stable.

WOD was more shoulder torture:

12 min cap, 1 round:

4 pull ups
10 hand stand push ups
8 pull pus
8 hspu
12 pull ups
6 hspu
16 pull ups
4 hspu
20 pull ups
2 hspu

10:08

Had trouble with the 8 handstand push ups, but found my form again on the next round. the 20 pull ups was really hard. Shoulder are going to be sore for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment