Thursday 30 May 2013

Crossfit log for Wednesday, May 29th

Ugh. Hero WODs are brutal.

Today we did "Blake"
2 lengths of the gym walking overhead weighted lunges (Rx= 45#, scaled 25#)
30 box jumps 24" box
20 wall balls 20# ball
10 hand stand push ups (scaled to 5 with 2 abmats under head).

4 rounds for time.

I'm not sure if the 2 lengths of lunges works out to the 100' in the official WOD description, I think it's more like 60', but it still sucked, so close enough.

Staggered the start, for some reason I thought finishing with the box jumps would be a good idea. Not so much. Although I was good at them, bouncing off the down jump using loaded hams, calves and achilles to propel myself back up, great drill for running form. Wall balls were hard, I couldn't seem to break parallel and got a lot of grief from coach Isabelle.

Handstand push ups with two abmats went really well, only the last 2 of round 4 I couldn't lock out.

Done in 25:45. Glad that's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment