Saturday 19 May 2012

Crossfit log for Saturday, May 19th

Today was BEASTMODE!

I wasn't going to go, but after qualifying for Regionals with L'Usine Crossfit Ottawa Team, poor Nat Connors was complaining that no one would want to partner with her in the Saturday Team WOD.

So I took one for the team. I love teaming up with Nat, I never ever work as hard as with her, and today was no exception. We did Women's Rx (red) for her benefit, and it was at the limits of my capabilities.

What a workout.

4 rounds one team member works at a time.
-10 ground to over head 105#, sprint 60m (each member in turn)
-10 toes to bar, sprint 60m (no wimping out with knees to elbows on Nat's team!)
-10 dead lifts 175#, sprint 60m (Nat is really fast at these so not much break for me)

By round three I was thinking I bit off more than I could chew, but systematically, I pushed through, with Nat yelling at me the whole way to hurry! Two in a row, don't stop, don't think about it just do it!!! It was nuts. But I worked harder than ever before.

Halo in place for 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment