Monday 28 May 2012

Crossfit log for Monday, May 28th

Last December I wrote:Fight Gone Bad this am. Took my own advice from last time and went lighter to try and make the engine the limiter and not muscle fatigue

Did much better, a lot less stopping, but the wall balls and sumo dead lift high pulls in the last round sadly didn't go unbroken.

Scored 250. Using 55# bar (for the push press and sumo dead lift high pull) and 14# med ball. Happy with that.

Last time at prescribed (Rx) weight 75# bar and 20# med ball, score was 182.

I'll call it a success.


ETA:
Fight Gone Bad:
3 rounds 5 minute (1 min at each station) 1 minute rest between rounds.
-wallball 20# med ball (1 rep = 1 point)
-sumo dead lift high pull 75# bar (1 rep = 1 point)
-box jumps 24" box (1 rep = 1 point)
-push press (1 rep = 1 point)
-row (1 cal = 1 point)


Love seeing progress. Did Fight Gone bad again today.

Score was 234, Rx baby! All the way!

First time I did this was October 1st, scored 176, in December I tried Rx and got the 182 mentioned above. And last time was 250 but with only 55# on the bar. (I wish I'd known that, I would've pushed harder to try and match 250 at Rx).

Feelin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment