Tuesday 6 March 2012

Running log for Tuesday, March 6th

I have complained and now I have done something about it!

I tried the secret magic code on the usual treadmill (the one that had been metric) and no dice, so instead of smashing my fist into it, I decided to try the other machine that I had the secret magic code for. Stop, speed down, speed up, speed down, reset, speed down, speed up, speed down. Bingo: Club Menu. This one is more dangerous than the other treadmill which only gives you access to units, Club menu gives you max workout time, max speed, language, units, max rest and custom workouts. So I just changed the units, did my workout and because it wasn't the one that was metric, I took the time to change it back.

I did a tabata, 8 x 20sec @ 4:20/km w/ 12% incline, 10sec rest. Brutal. And I knew how fast I was going, plus I can log my distance without having to convert it! 2.78km in 15:00

Yay me!

I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment