Friday 9 March 2012

Crossfit log for Friday, March 9th

Today was really rough at the gym.

My glutes are still sore from those damn pistols and my shoulder from the hand stand push ups, even though there were scaled.

The WOD was 4 rounds for time:
5 pull ups
8 push press 75#
11 push ups
14 wall balls 20#
17 double unders.

15:00 flat. Most everyone was done as I was starting round 4. Push ups were killing me. Double unders, although I've made some real progress, are still slowing me down. The wall balls were brutal and the push press made my poor shoulders cry.

Only the pull ups were manageable, but there were only 5 per round, so done and over with rather quickly.

The we did barbell rows with the 75# bar. 12-10-8 reps. This went well, had good position, kept a braced back. Finally we did some hip extensions on the GHD rig. Like my glutes needed more punishment. Was glad when it was over.

Looking forward to my run at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment