Thursday 15 March 2012

ATB jitters

It seems everyday I'm wavering between:

In the ATB Question-The hill at the end thread, I wrote:
This race isn't about time. It is solely about beating Mark. It would certainly be awesome if we pushed each other to a sliver, but that would be shaving around 10 minutes off both our previous bests, (well, 9 for me, and 11 for Mark, but who's counting)

Whatever it is, the pace won't be constant, I expect jockeying, strategy, attacks, regroups and the like.

I honestly don't know what to expect for a finish time, or how far behind me Mark will be. Time will tell.


And feeling like "I just hope I can give him a run for his money (and get a free beer out of it)".

I haven't felt this nervous about a race a long long time. It's gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment