Wednesday 30 November 2011

Crossfit log for Wednesday, November 30th

Really good workout today.

It was a 20 minute AMRAP:
10 Thrusters 65# (scaled was 75#, Rx 95#)
2 lengths weighted overhead walking lunges (35#) about 22 steps
2 lengths "waiter walk" 16kg kettle bell
4 lengths "farmer walk" 2 20kg kettle bells.

Did 4 rounds + 5 thrusters. Those lunges were killer after the thrusters!

Had a breakthrough finding my rack position on the thrusters. Finally! Hands wider than shoulders but elbows in at shoulder width allowed me to rest the bar on my deltoids without breaking my wrists, and more importantly not resting the bar on my fingers, but in the palm of my hand. Granted my elbows weren't as high as I'd like for say a front squat, but worked well for the thrusters. I need to try heavier now!

No comments:

Post a Comment