Saturday 26 November 2011

Crossfit log for Saturday, November 26th

Good workout today

"Helen" meets "Grace"
Helen is 3 rounds for time
-run 400m (more like 300m)
30 kettlebell swings
12 pull-ups

Grace is 30 clean and jerks (Rx was 135# men/105# women)

It was a two person teams. Both had to compete each of the three runs from Helen together, the rest could be traded of at will.

But we had to use the same kettle bell and the same bar bell.

I teamed up with Kamil, who sometimes comes to the morning workouts, we are pretty evenly match, I'm better at some things, him at others.

We agreed on 75# for the Grace, but afterward I think we agreed that 95# would've been doable.

We finshed in 14:08.

I'm stronger in the pull ups so he wanted to start them and I'd take over when he hit his limit (usually 4 or 5), so first round of Helen he did 15 kb swings, then I did 15, so he'd be ready to go on the pull ups, next round I finished the run ahead so was aloud to start the kb swings, and did 10, the he did 10 and I finished with 10 while he went to the pull up bar. Third rounds I was back first again, but could only manage 5 swings, then he did 15 and I finished with 10. It worked out well.

Grace went well, considering the fatigue from Helen. We split up the clean and jerks unevenly Kamil taking most of them (K/J : 8/7 5/5 5).

No comments:

Post a Comment