Wednesday 9 November 2011

Crossfit log for Wednesday, November 9th

Today's Workout of the Day:
3 rounds for time:
15 Thrusters 65lbs
2 lengths kettle bell farmer walk 20kg kettle bell in each hand
15 ab-mat situps
2 lengths kettle bell farmer walk 20kg kettle bell in each hand

13:59

The first round of Thruster were rough until I found a rhythm and I was warmed up. Perhaps a better warm up next time.
Sit-ups were the worst, my abs were still sore from yesterday.

Prescribed weight for the Thrusters was 95lbs men/65lbs women, but they had a "scaled version" which was 75lbs men/45lbs women. I tried 65 to warm up and found it tough, so stuck with that. In hind sight, with a proper warm up I should have done 75lbs.

Prescribed weight for the kettle bells was 24kg men/16kg women (I don't remember the scaled numbers), here I split the difference and went with 20kg.

Strength:
Dead lifts 15-12-10-10 135# (did only 7 on the last one, I was done).

No comments:

Post a Comment