Tuesday 17 September 2013

Crossfit log for Tuesday, September 17th part 1

Shoulder day!

Strength was 4 sets of 1 squat clean + 4 push press at 60% of max clean and jerk. 105#.

Then a 10 min EMOM of 5-8 weighted strict pull ups + 8-12 deficit strict push ups (using the paralettes), needless to say I did body weight and regular push ups. I did 8,10 - 7,10 - 6,10 and 5,10. I just can't get those last few inches to get my chin over the bar when doing strict pull ups once I'm fatigured, my rep count dropped with each set. Push ups went surprisingly well, but the last couple in the last set were rough.

WOD was an 8min AMRAP
3 - 6 - 9 - 12 - 15 - 18...
Hand stand push ups
Knees to elbows
Thrusters 95#

Barely made it to the end of round 3, started my last 4 thrusters with 10 seconds to go, my last thruster started before the bell, but finished after the bell.
Had a rough time with the the handstand push ups. Triceps were fried from the earlier push ups. Switch to feet on a box in a pike position for the last round.

My shoulders will be sore tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment