Friday 13 September 2013

Crossfit log for Friday, September 13th

Had a glorious sleep last night. Nearly 12 hours I think!

Worked out at the Y since Kiza went to this morning's class.

Tried the handstand push up for max reps that they did, but wasn't very successful. Normally I can string 6 together, but today my limit was 3. Odd.

Close grip bench, warmed up with empty bar, 65# and 95#, first working set was 115#, some other guys joined me, so I bumped it up to 135# for ease of switching weight. So I did my 3 sets of 10 at 115#, 135#, 135#. It was a good weight.

I bailed on the WOD.

Was running out of time, so did some dead lifts with Adam, sets of 5, did 95#, 135# to warm up, the 185#, 205# and 235#, hadn't done dead lifts in ages so decided to stop there, but my form was really good, so I think I may be looking to break 300# soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment