Tuesday 10 September 2013

Crossfit log for Tuesday, September 10th

A bit of a change of pace today. worked on hand stand walk. I can't. I can hold a hand stand for short time, but can only walk 1 or 2 steps.

It was fun trying.

Strength was push press, 5 sets of 10, touch and go, no resting in the front rack position, you could rest at the top if needed, but the point was to find a weight you could go non stop. I did progressively heavier starting at 65#, 75#, 85#, 85# and 95#.

I kept thinking, okay this is heavy enough. but I'd go a bit heavier and I was fine. I felt 85# was heavy enough, but for the last round I figured I should try 95#, and it wasn't a problem, so in hind sight I could have gone heavier, but it was still a good workout.

the WOD was 4 rounds of
20 wall balls 20#
15 box jumps 24"
10 pull ups.

11:58

I finished ahead of a number of stronger guys, I'm average at wall balls, but pretty good at box jumps and very consistent on the kipping pull ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment