Wednesday 28 January 2015

Crossfit log for Wednesday, January 28th

Really needed to get back to the box. Glad I did.

Strength work was a 5 rounds of 3 stations with 1 minute rest in between.

Part 1: 3 x behind the neck, snatch grip push press + 2 overhead squats
Part 2: strict pull ups for max reps over 5 sets.
Part 3: 3 dead lifts max weight possible.

Did 95# for part one, OHS was a limiter, too tight in the shoulders to go heavier
Did 6 reps for part 2
Did way too heavy at 315# for part three, but I was sharing a bar and didn't want to change the weight.

I only did 3 full rounds plus part 1 for the fourth, but on the third round of dead lifts I did only 1 rep.  I was going to hurt myself if I kept it up.

That was fine.

WOD was a partner WOD, each partner does one full round while the other rests.
12 minute AMRAP:
- 30 double unders
- 15 snatches @ 75#/55#

I started. Partnered with Pat. Rx.  Double unders went well.  Snatches were rough past 10 reps.

We managed 6 rounds plus 35 reps. With a bit less than a minute left I made 26 double unders, the took like 6 tries to get the last 4!  Less than 30 seconds left, managed 5 snatches, keeping pace with Justin who got off the rope 1 second before me. 

Finished strong.  It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment