Monday 26 January 2015

Crossfit log for Monday, January 26th

Only 1 rest day, since I worked out on Saturday.

Wasn't too bad. 

Ran out of time.  This was one of the those WODs that the morning guinea pigs got to figure out was way too long.

Started with a 14 minute EMOM of
-evens: 1 power snatch + 2 snatch at 70% of max
-odd: 30 double unders.

I think my best was 23 DU.  I did 95# for the snatch work.

Immediately followed by 5 minute EMOM of 1 snatch. Heaviest weight possible.

Did 95#, 95#, 115#, 125#, failed at 145# which was stupid, but hey, whatever.

Then the WOD which we ended up cutting short to 3 rounds instead of 4 was:

4 rounds, each for time:
-250m row
-12 kettle bell swings
-12 burpees
-12 front squats 95#
-10 chest to bar pull ups
-3:00 rest


Instructions were to scale so you'd finishe in 3 minutes, even then this was a minimum 21 minute workout, right after 19 minutes of EMOM,  there was no time for any prep.

Immediately scaled the pull ups.   First round too me 4:40

So I drop 2 reps off the kb swings, and the squats and cut the burpees in half, since that's what tanked me.  This brought me to 4:06.  A bit better. This is when coach announced that this would be our last round. Do 3 instead of 4.

So I kept the same scales and was back up to 4:40, total time was 18:45 I think.

Harsh.  But was right there with most of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment