Monday 12 January 2015

Crossfit log for Monday, January 12th

Hopefully the start of a normal week.

Strength work was 3 rep max hang clean.

Made it up to 175#.  Really should've tried 185#, but I'll just be happy with that.

Part two was 4 sets of 4 front squats vs 4 sets of a max reps chest to bar pull ups, 1 minute rest between.

Did 205# for the squats and about 5 chest to bar each round.  I got a bit better at stringing them.  Didn't manage 3 in a row, but after losing my rhythm I was able to get a second string of 2, which I've never done before.  So progress.

The WOD was for time:
- 75 double unders
- 3 rounds of
   - 15 dead lifts  @ 155#
   - 10 wall balls @ 20#
followed by :
- 75 double unders.

Huge PR on my double unders, better than my old rope, way better than anything I've done with this rope.  Hit 65 reps unbroken. Really happy with that.

Finished the workout in 10:13,  the last 75 double unders weren't as quick as the first set.   Oh well.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment