Tuesday 6 January 2015

Crossfit log for Tuesday, January 6th

Almost a week off.

Between the weekend, being sick and holiday closures, I've been pretty idle since last Wednesday.

So on the good side, I was fresh.  On the bad side, I'm going to be really sore for a couple of days.

We did jerks for 5 reps touch and go.  Max weight for 1 set.

Did 135#.  That was pretty hard.  Likely could have gone a bit higher, but no need to kill myself first day back.

The WOD was a different take on Fran.

21-15-9
-Thrusters @ 115#/95#
-Chest to bar pull ups
-rest 3:00 between rounds.

I ended up using women's Rx weight but still doing CTB (which really slowed me down).

Still broke the thrusters, even the first round.  15, 4 and 2.  Pull ups were worse, 5, 5, 4, 3, 3, 1 ugh.

3 minutes is a long time

Did 10 and 5 for the thrusters and and 5, 3, 3, 4 for the pull ups.

3 minutes didn't seem so long this time.

Thrusters unbroken, pull ups 5, 2 and 2.  Finished in 17:29

Take away the 6 minutes of rest that's 11:29 of work.  Not great. Regular pull ups would've been a completely different workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment