Wednesday 7 January 2015

Physio and strength log for Wednesday, January 7th

Went to physio this morning and I'm pretty much done.  He said don't come back unless you need a touch up (needling) or something new comes up.

Dominique gave me some pointers on my handstand holds.  So essentially keep working the position, occasional bretzel and lazy push up, hamstring stretch and rounded squats. I'm on the right path.

He is going to a seminar on upper thoracic mobility so he may have some new stuff for me to try after March.  I'll definitely go see him then.

At the Y at lunch I worked my rounded squat with bare feet and a kettle bell for counter balance, that was good.  I need to do some work in my lower lifters or runners.

Worked on push press. Got up to 165# for a double.

Then I did some handstand holds, but my arms were tired.  Still managed a couple of good ones.

Onward and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment