Wednesday 23 October 2013

Crossfit log for Wednesday, October 23rd

Short and sweet to day.

The actual workout was a 14 minute AMRAP, teams of two, share the work.

- 2 rope climbs  (Rx was 4)
- 10 push ups (Rx was deficit handstand push ups, a show stopper for me)
- 16 goblet squats with a 24kg kettle bell (Rx was 32kg).

Sadly we were three guys and four girls and both guys were doing Rx.  So I just did my own little AMRAP for 14 minutes doing half the reps.

I took my time between stations, to kinda emulate waiting for a partner to finish, but not too much. I was fairly consistent throughout.

Hands are raw from the rope.

Had a nice complement on my Squat form from Kamil.  Nice when  peer notices. I've been working hard on my form, it hasn't been for nought.

He said I look like a diagram of squat form.  :)  Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment