Friday 18 October 2013

Crossfit log for Friday, October 18th

Didn't get to the gym this morning because of work, so I went to the Y at lunch with the intent of doing just the strength work.

Got the workout from some of my morning crew.

When I got the to Y, Adam was just arriving and looking for something tough.

Well it just so happens I had something for him.  Ended up doing the whole WOD.

Strength was bench press and barbell rows,  4 sets of 8

Did 135# on the bench and 115# on the rows.

The WOD was a 10 minute AMRAP:

#reps = round count.  (Round 1=1 rep, round 2= 2 reps, etc...)
- bear complex  (clean, +front squat+push press+back squat+push press)
- bar dips.

 Rough.  Made only 5 rounds at 95#, plus 5 of 6 bear complex on the last round.

Adam did 8, but I wasn't watching him to see if he was doing it properly.  No matter, we were both ready to toss our cookies after.

Left a nice little sweat angel on the gym floor.



No comments:

Post a Comment