Tuesday 8 October 2013

Crossfit log for Monday, October 7th

Didn't really do the workout, only the strength work.

Work up to 90% of max snatch for 1 rep.

Work up to 90% of max clean and jerk for 1 rep.

Snatch didn't go so well, I've done 130# but was struggling with 95# so I tried one at 115# and it ended up being a power snatch, so I just stopped there and switch to clean and jerk.

That went way better, made it all the way to my max of 175#. Happy with that.

Then it was front squats,  4 sets of 2 heavier than max clean and jerk.

Warmed up with 95# and 135#, then did 2 sets at 185# and 2 sets at 205#.

Felt good.

Then I did a bit of mobility since I was running out of time.

The WOD was a 10 min AMRAP of 100 wall balls, but each time you stopped you had to do 30 double unders. If you finished that before the 10 minutes was up, do 95# thrusters until the time runs out.

Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment