Tuesday 1 October 2013

Crossfit log for Tuesday, October 1st

Yeah, I'm thinking an early morning workout following a late evening workout isn't such a good idea.

I just had nothing in the tank this morning.

Strength work was max effort for 1 clean + 3 push press.  You had to squat for the clean, no power cleans allowed and you had to hold the press at the top for a a second.  No touch and go, between presses, you were to reset and reposition before each rep.

Maxed out at 135#, likely capable of 145#, but I just didn't have the juice to even try.

I didn't hold out much hope for the WOD.

It was 3 rounds, 15-12-9 of Pull ups and dead lifts 165#

Each round you "cashed in" with 5 hand stand push ups, did your pull ups and dead lifts and then "cashed out" with 7 knees to elbows.

My right glute has been sore lately, so I wasn't holding out much hope for the dead lifts, even at 165lbs, but it didn't go too bad at all.

Finished in 9:58. 

No comments:

Post a Comment