Wednesday 28 August 2013

Crossfit log for Wednesday, August 28th

Almost stayed in bed again today. Seems to be a trend on Wednesdays.

But I dragged my sorry butt out of bed and drove to the gym in the thick fog.

Team Fight Gone Bad no breaks

Should have stayed in bed.

Waterfall start, subsequent team members can't start a station until team member ahead of them has cleared it.
WOD ends when last team member finishes.

3 Rounds
30 wall balls 20# medicine ball
30 sumo dead lift high pull 75# bar bell
30 box jumps 20" box
30 push press 75# bar bell
15 calorie row

I was second, not sure what time I started, less than 2 minutes in, finished at 38:23, team finished at 42:15.

This adds up to 135 point in FGB scoring, per round. I average around 70-80 points/round in a real FGB with 1:00 break between rounds!

It was just rough. Averaged around 12 minutes per round. Brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment