Monday 26 August 2013

Crossfit log for Monday, August 26th

12 minutes to reach max weight for clean and jerk complex: 1 power clean, 1 squat clean, 1 front squat, 1 jerk. Performed "technically correct" whatever that means.

Up to 135# is was technically correct, in my opinion, but my max power clean is 155#, so at 145# I was thinking, no problem, but I had trouble with my jerk.

At 155# my power clean was horrible, so I stopped there and regrouped. Then I landed a good power clean, the squat clean and front squat were no problem, but again the jerk was ugly, but "Crossfit legal" so I took it.

WOD was another chipper sweat fest type WOD.

500m row
40 wall balls 20# medicine ball
20 knees to elbows
30 dumbbell thrusters 25# dumbbells
2 lengths overhead plate walking lunges 45# plate
15 burpees onto said plate

Rocked the row, at a cost, wall balls were no fun, knees to elbows were okay, but the thrusters kick my ass. Walking lunges went better than expected with a 45# plate. The burpees really sucked (when do they not?)

15:03 Dead last. Don't care. Good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment