Saturday 10 August 2013

Crossfit log for Saturday, August 10th

Today was back at Physics for some real Crossfit.

Kiza went at 9 and I went at 10.

Saturdays mean team WODs.  This time it was Nancy plus teams:

4 rounds for time
run 600m (more like 500m) so 3 laps of the building together
25 over head squats (75# men 55# women I did 65#) split between partners
30 kettle bell swings 20# split between partners.

I didn't have a partner, so I shadowed another team and just did 12 or 13 reps of the overhead squats and 15 kb swings.

finished in 23:30 rough.

With a mat beneath my heels I was able to do the overhead squats (first time ever in a WOD)!!! It was really rough on the shoulders but I'm really glad I did it.

At the lake we were going to do a third WOD called Jeremy 21-15-9 of OHS(over head squats) and burpees, my plan was to find a slope in the grass to do the best I could a the OHS, but we just didn't get to it, so I'm really glad this came up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment