Thursday 7 February 2013

Crossfit log for Thursday, February 7th

Finally did some squats!

Strength was back squats 4 sets of 5
Started conservatively with 115# (although I expected this to be my last warm up set and not actually count it.
135#, 155#, 165#, 175# (4 reps) (that's in line with my previous efforts, perhaps a bit light, but I'm still building towards pre-goofy levels)

WOD was a rough one

3 rounds for time:
- 15 one-arm dumb bell snatches right arm 30#
- 8 hand stand push ups ( or feet on a box push ups)
- 15 one-arm dumb bell snatches left arm 30#
- 15 pull ups

17:00 flat. Got confused at the end of round 2, after the pull ups I looked at the board and saw the 15 at the bottom for the pull ups and thought it was for snatches, did those, then back to the top and it was snatches again, so I started the other arm, but that made no sense since we didn't do 2 sets of snatches in a row. So I stopped after 5 and after the push ups did the last 10, but I think I was on the wrong arm at that point, but it was too late, I just did the pull ups and called it a day.

Also I did the hand stand push ups for one round and did the feet on the box variant, with the hands as close to box as possible so the back is as close to perpendicular to the ground as possible.

Good workout. Halo firmly in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment