Monday 13 August 2012

Crossfit log for Monday, August 13th

After nearly 2 weeks off it was back at it this morning.

Today was Olympic day. We had an Olympic lifting competition.

3 snatches, 3 clean and jerks, best lift in each are added for score.

I was able to do something of a snatch, thanks to physio, although I can't seem to lock my arms overhead. I managed a lift of 75#, then tried 86# and managed to force it overhead. Tried 95# and failed.

Clean and jerk surprised me. Warmed up at 95#, since it was already on the bar and it seemed hard, but I knew I had done better. Then tried 115# and it wasn't bad a tall. I was worried about the jerk, but it was easy. Bumped it to 125# for my first lift and it was still pretty easy. Shockingly easy. Tried 135#, again not a problem, even the jerk. Should have tried 145# but was stoked for making 135# so easily and went with 155#, but I couldn't clean it.

So my score was 221 (86# snatch, 135# clean and jerk). Too bad it was in pounds instead of kilos.

No comments:

Post a Comment