Friday 6 July 2012

Running log for Friday, July 6th

So over the July long weekend the Y upgraded their equipment.

The got rid of all the good treadmill and replaced them with all TV touch screen treadmills that don't display pace, are hugely unresponsive and are only in miles (so miles per hour not even minutes per mile)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gah!!!!!!!!

One of the old treadmill remains, in the isolation room at the back of the change room were guys who don't want to workout in public view and use the TM, bike or elliptical.

So I did my intervals there. Sucked. It's stuffy and you can't people-watch. I did get to watch some Wimbledon (Murray vs Tsonga) and got in 4 kilomter repeats @ 4:10/km 4:10/km 4:08/km and 4:06/km at 0.5% incline.

It was a sweat fest, but legs and lungs felt pretty good. The last one was hard, I might of been able to do one more, but decided to take it easy since I'm still in strep throat recovery mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment