Tuesday 24 July 2012

Crossfit log for Tuesday, July 24th

A week of Personal Bests.

Last Tuesday I PR'd my dead lift.
Last Wednesday I PR'd Fran.
Last Friday I Rx'd the overhead lung WOD
and today I PR'd my clean.

145lbs, did it twice. Solid. Pretty good progress from 120lbs just this past April 23rd. Only 25lbs to go to meet my 2012 goal of cleaning my body weight.

The WOD was challenging. 15min AMRAP
-5 power cleans 105lbs bar
-10 air squats
-15 ball slams 12lbs ball

Made 8 full rounds + 13 (5 cleans and 8 squats).

Solid workout.

Hamstring are sore from yesterday's good mornings, and traps are sore from, everything else, including the physio I've been doing, but I'm making progress. I did something that resembles an overhead squat with a practice bar (another 2012 goal). Progress is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment