Friday 20 July 2012

Crossfit log for Friday, July 20th

Fight Gone Bad.

First we did shoulder press to 1 rep max. I lifted my max of 105# easily, but then jumped to 116# and couldn't do it. Should have tried 110lbs, but instead tried 115# (like that would've been sooooo much easier!)

Then we did Fight Gone Bad.
3 rounds for score: 5 minute (1 min at each station) 1 minute rest between rounds.
-wallball 20# med ball 10' target (1 rep = 1 point)
-sumo dead lift high pull 75# bar (1 rep = 1 point)
-box jumps 24" box (1 rep = 1 point)
-push press (1 rep = 1 point)
-row (1 cal = 1 point)

Last time I did this was the end of May and scored a huge PB at Rx weight (75# bar, 20# med ball) of 234 (up from 182, although I'd scored 250 @ 55#/14# between those two efforts).

Today I went 217. Not sure where I lost time, the wall balls sucked, and the sumo dead lift were rough too. Did fairly well on the push press and rower. Box jumps saved me, just cranked those out.

Anyway, can't PB every time. Coming off Fran, I'll take it.

New guy's second day and it's fight gone bad. Poor guy. His first day was Fran!

No comments:

Post a Comment