Wednesday 27 July 2016

Crossfit log for Wednesday, July 27th

Glad I went, but not a very gratifying workout.

After a warm up of 2 round of 10 empty beer overhead squats, 10 snatch grip behind the neck press and 10 kip swings we did some snatch balance.

OK, this post was gratifying.

I think this is the first time I've done snatch balance at the box.
 
We were supposed to do 4 sets of 6 at 70℅ of snatch max, but my squat snatch max is only 95# (or maybe 115# is have to look it up).

So I did empty bar, 65# twice, 75# which started to get ugly, tried 85# which was a non starter.  OEM back to 65#, but my shoulders were done.


After that was a horrible 24 minute EMOM of alternating:
- 15/12 cal row
- 7 burpee chest to bar pull ups
- 15 sit ups

Started with 14 cal, and but that became 12 at the half and 10 by the end.

Burpees were 5 instead of 7, but there was a couple of 4s in there.

Sit ups were almost all 15, with a14 and a 12 in there somewhere.

No score.  Just work.

No comments:

Post a Comment