Thursday 7 July 2016

Crossfit log for Thursday, July 6th

That was my kind of workout.

For the warm up we did downward dog into plank for 8 reps. Coach Nikki gave us some variations and suggested I bend my knee a bit more and lift my heels to get my head through my arms and lock my back straight. Felt really good. I may add this to my regimen.

We started with my favorite, back squats, 1 heavy set of 8, 10# more than last week.

I did 235#. Coach Nikki asked if my squat came naturally. Ha!  So she asked is it was just volume or what. So i told her a bit about my adventures in physiotherapy. She was impressed at my dedication be and that my squat looked really good, especially at 185#, where she said my back was straight as a board. 

Then we did 4 sets of 6 deadlifts at 75%,  rounded down to 255#.  So hard to keep my lower back straight in the bottom. Grrr

Stopped after 3 sets.

The WOD was good and hard
-25 thrusters 95#/65#
-30 abmat sit-ups
-20 thrusters 95#/65#
-25 abmat sit-ups
-15 thrusters 95#/65#
-20 abmat sit-ups

Did women's Rx and was thankful. But 9:36. Not last.

Good and sweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment