Thursday 21 July 2016

Crossfit log for Thursday, July 21st

Finally got back to the gym today.  Feeling a bit more normal now.


Strength was 4 sets of 6 back squats at 75%.  Did 215#

Followed that up with 4 sets of 6 sumo dead lifts at 75%, also did 215#

WOD sucked.

Felt drained, need to look at my nutrition, I'm not eating well these days.

For time:
1000m row
30 in place front rack lunges  135#/95#
10 muscle ups

Row was ok.  Back was sore at the end. 

Lunges sucked,  did 10, 10, 6, 4  at women's Rx.

Tried a bar muscle up, but had nothing in the tank, resored to ring dips which I finished in like 10 seconds. 

12:01

I have nothing in between  dips and muscle ups.  unless I combined dips with chest to bar or something. 

Oh well.  First day back in the books.  Can't complain.

Mobility at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment