Wednesday 29 June 2016

Crossfit log for Wednesday, June 29th

Well at least i made it this morning. 

No strength work. Started with max height box jump. Wasn't sure how my spine would appreciate the activity, but there's no harm in trying.
Didn't seem to be an issue. Made it to 39.5". Not far off my PR.

The WOD was a 20 minute AMRAP triplet, low reps, so you got back to each station quickly whether you looked forward to it or not.
-2 rope climbs
-7 thrusters 135#/95#
-12 abmat sit-ups

Scale to women's Rx. And apparently the tape on my rope was lower than 15', so I apparently scaled that too.

Whatever.

I literally did twice the amount of work in the first 10 minutes as the second.  At 10 minutes I was finishing my 4th round. At the buzzer I was at 6 round plus 2 rope climbs. 

Fell apart real quick after the half.

It'll do. Back feels pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment