Saturday 11 June 2016

Crossfit log for Saturday, June 11th

It has been a long time since I partnered with Nat Connors.

That certainly wasn't my plan going to Crossfit this morning, but there's always a risk.

I held my own, doing women's Rx, and she'd already done the workout at the 9am class without a partner, oh and she's recovering from a shoulder injury.

So yeah.  We still finished first. And beat her solo time from 9am

The WOD was
- 800m row, shared however you want
4 rounds of
- 30 pull ups
- 20 front squats 75#
- 30 abmat sit ups
- 20 push press 75#
Then
- 800m row

We split the row into 200m alternating, I rowed hard, pull 1:36-1:40 / 500m.

Because of her shoulder we split the pull ups 10-10-5-5, everything else was half each. I started.

It wasn't until round 4 that she started yelling at me to hurry and not pause or rest, to keep going, to not think about it, just do it.  So the 3 first rounds I was all good.

She also kicked off the second row at 160m, my second set on the rower was better, sub 1:45/500m

We did it in 19:36

Man, I work hard when partnered with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment