Friday 17 June 2016

Crossfit log for Friday, June 17th

Fell back to sleep after my alarm again.  Delilah was up in the night and it took forever to fall back to sleep. 

But I hustled out the door anyway, and arrived as everyone was finishing the warm up.  Score.

Started with bench press for a 1 rep max. 

Hit 215# with a touch help from my spotter.  Need to work on that soon.

Then we did a horrible combo of 3 sets of 10 dumbbell bench press (35#) 10 abs rolls outs, and 15 reverse flies, 20#

Ugh.

Triceps are shot

Naturally the WOD has HSPU!

14 minute AMRAP:
- 1 rope climb
- 3 bar muscle ups (scaled to chest to bar pull ups)
- 5 strict handstand pushups  (scaled to knees on a box)

Workout was all about hspu. Once I stopped using my hip flexors to help straighten out my arms, it got really hard.

I only made 5 rounds plus 5 reps. 

Oh well.  Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment