Thursday 4 April 2013

Crossfit log for Thursday, April 4th

Today was the last workout of the Open. I can't say how glad I am that its over. I can go back to doing scaled workouts and not worry about what torture is coming out of Crossfit HQ (I only have to worry about the torture coming out of Frank's twisted mind).

13.5 was 4:00 AMRAP of
15 Thrusters 100# (65# for women)
15 chest to bar pull ups.

If you complete 3 full rounds in that time, the time cap goes up to 8:00, if you complete another 3 full rounds before 8:00 you get 12:00. Prolonged torture for the elite Crossfitters.

For us mere mortals its 4 minutes of "super Fran", heavier thrusters than regular Fran (95#) and harder pull ups (chest to bar instead of chin over bar).

Took me forever to get the 15 thrusters, I had time for 12 pull ups for a score of 27.

I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment