Monday 18 March 2013

Crossfit log for Monday, March 18th

First sign of any progress since the fall. My Front Squat PR is 175#. Strength work was 3 sets of two heavy front squats. 155#-165#-175# So doing my PR twice at the end of 3 sets wasn't a problem. I think I attribute it to better body position, the physio I've been doing is making a difference I think.

WOD was a 14min AMRAP:
40 wallballs
15 pull ups
12 handstand push ups
12 pull ups
30 double unders
10 pull ups

Although I had plenty of time, I failed to change out of my lifting shoes for the WOD, end up kicking my lifting shoes off during the handstand push ups, and going to get my flats. Lost a ton of time, but whatever, it was way better in the lighter shoes.

Made 1 full round, 40 wall balls and 1 pull up . Happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment