Tuesday 26 March 2013

Bailed on Crossfit for Tuesday, March 26th

So with all the physio I've been doing to improve my body position it seems I've over taxed the new muscles. Lower back and upper glutes are unhappy with me today. The air squats in Cindy were the straw that broke the "camel's" back. So to speak.

Massage and acupuncture yesterday helped a lot but not enough. I'm fully mobile except in deep hip flexion, so to be on the safe side I bailed this morning.

I stayed to cheer on the rest of the crew. That's a hard thing to do. When you see your peers suffering through a tough workout, you can't help but feel you couldn've done something instead of just standing there. Not a good feeling.

It was for the best. I'll rest up today and stretch at noon, see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment