Friday 16 November 2012

Crossfit log for Friday, November 16th

"Jackie"

1000m row
50 thrusters 45# (empty bar)
30 pull ups

10:44 - 0:20 slower than my PR.

Didn't break the thrusters efficiently.

On Sep 14th, I wrote:Decided to do 5 sets of 10 for the thrusters, but I was feeling so good I kept going, but thankfully I caught myself on #11 and took a break, the second 10 was just as easy, the 3rd, not so much, the 4th ended up being 2 sets of 5, but I was able to string together 10 to finish it out. Although I felt really strong for the first 20, you deteriorate very quickly, even with only 45#.


The above is from my PR. Should've done this again. Started with 20, and just couldn't sustain it. Next time I'll remember. I have a sub 10:00 in me, I'm sure.

Did strength afterwards, we had the choice, but I was voluntold to do the WOD first. Strict press after thrusters, not so good.

Was supposed to do 3 x 8 reps, it was more like 8 - 5 - 5 @ 75# should've dropped the weight but was too tired/lazy. It'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment