Thursday 18 August 2011

Crossfit log for Thursday, August 18th

Early morning to get to l'Usine. Yawn!

Started with a 1 mile run. I think their measurement is short, I was 6:55, but it didn't feel like a 7:00/mile pace.

Any way, the we worked on hand stand push up skills. I have none. Managed to get a handstand going, but as soon as I locked out my shoulders it would push my body forward away from the wall.

I got one half push up. Meaning from hand stand, head to ground, but not back up. Ended up doing them with my feet on the ground, in a downward dog pike position (similar muscle recruitment).

The WOD was only 15min AMRAP, so to fill the time Reza added 150 weighted walking lunges (I thought he's said 100, so that's what I did, oops). ****.

The WOD was simple enough:
5 min AMRAP of each: Push-up, Sit-up and HSPU.

I managed 63-76-15 for a total of 154. I'll take it.

Run at lunch, rest day tomorrow, race on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment