Wednesday 7 September 2016

Crossfit log for Wednesday, September 7th

Ego is taking a beating during this mobility phase.

Warm up was 4 rounds of 10 wall Bala and 5 burpees.  Dynamic stretching. Handstand hold

Strength work 6 sets of 4 back squats, progressively heavier.
205#-215#-225#-235#-245#-255#(2) so I guess I'll count my last warm up set at 185# as first working set.
Maybe if I'd had my belt.

Kamil pulled off a 265#, I'm usually a stronger squatter, so I'm a bit pissed. But he had his belt. So it's okay I guess

WOD looked great on paper.
4 rounds
- 15 cal row
- 50 double unders
- 10 overhead squats 95#/65#

Made a tactical error. Choose 75# for the ohs and decided to wear my lifters.

Forgot my rope, so used a gym rope.

Combination of lifters and unfamiliar rope didn't work very well at all.

Everything else was fine. After two rounds of struggling coach said drop the number of DUs, it read taking too long.  So i did 30 the last two rounds

Finished in 1327

Not my best showing. Should have worn the nanos and worked harder on the ohs.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment