Tuesday 27 September 2016

CrossFit log for Tuesday, September 27th

That was my kind of workout.

Warm up was air squats, pull ups and burpees.

I did the fascial release on my hip, using the voodoo band, that made the dynamic stretching way better, and i still hijacked the inch worm for my physio homework

We worked on false grip kipping and L-sits

Skill work was 7x 3 squat cleans plus 1 every 90 seconds. Did 135#.  Last 4 sets were touch and go.

WOD was short, 6 minute cap
5,4,3 squat clean 225#/155#
Vs.
3,2,1 rope climb

Did women's Rx. Wise choice. Spilled my first clean, and spilled my next to last, with like 30 second left, got capped half way up the rope on the last climb.

I could have gone harder, but we haven't done workouts like this in ages so it was hard to gauge.

It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment