Friday 13 November 2015

Minor workout log for Friday, November 13th

What a week, between Remembrance Day, and working from home yesterday and straining my right glute during Tuesday's deadlift workout, I haven't worked out since.  I have a massage appointment in 20 minutes, so I'll post this quick log and be on my way.

I couldn't not workout three days in a row.

Also, my barbell has been at the Y since Wednesday and I wanted to use it and make sure Dave and Seb knew that they were welcome to it too.

Since it was destined to collect dust in my garage all winter, I decide to offer it up, along with my women's bar to the Y to relieve the pressure of so few barbells.

So the women can use the women's bar (not many of them lift, but those who do won't have to compete with the men for a bar) and when Dave or I are there we won't be using up one of the few bars we have.

Win-win.

So I went today and did a few overhead squats and a few jerks just to use it.  Wrist was bugging me, I may go back to see Rob once more.

Now, for the Rogue bar, it's shouldn't be a problem as it'll be locked away for Seb, Dave or myself.  But the women's bar, I may have to sign some sort of waiver to let the general population use it.  We'll see what the manager says, next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment