Tuesday 10 November 2015

Crossfit log for Tuesday, Novermber 10

After a week of no Crossfit, day two this week seemed like I'm already worn down. 

I need to pace myself better.

Warm up was 3 rounds for time of: 9 Straight Legged Deadlifts, 95# + 7 Strict Push Ups

Then we moved on to an EMOM for 10 mins: 2 Squat Cleans + 1 Jerk

Worked with Kamil, settle on 135#.  Was planning on going heavier but glad I didn't.  Got pretty hard at the end.

Also worked with Kamil on the WOD too.  Shared a bar and thankfully we didn't slow each other up.


5 rounds for time, 12 minute cap :
- 7 Deadlifts, 275/185 lbs
- 30 Air Squats
- 7 Strict Handstand Push-ups

I started on the air squats, Kamil on the bar.
 
We scaled to 225# but really should have done women's Rx, 225# was heavy. I broke up round 4 as 5 + 2 and round 5 as 5+1+1, because I was  done.
 
First round of air squats, being fresh, I sped through them. After that they got harder.

We scaled the HSPU to strict push ups,  I wanted to do them with feet on a box in  a pike position to better simulate HSPU, but the scale offered was push ups and that's what Kamil was doing, so in order to go head to head with him, I did the same.

I beat him.  Yay.    9:40.  Not sure what his time was (he just messaged me: 10:30).

I may take tomorrow off.

No comments:

Post a Comment