Wednesday 26 October 2011

Crossfit log for Wednesday, October 26th

Solid workout today, even it I technically DNF'd

Strength was dead lifts, my back was just recovered from Monday, and I felt pretty solid.
5 sets 12-12-12-15-20 going lighter as the reps wen up.

Did 135#-135#-135#-115#-95#

Back was good, legs were good. Forearms, were not good. Had to take short breaks in the last 12, the 15 and the 20 rep sets, I just couldn't hold on to the bar. The lifting was fine.

WOD- was brutal.
5 rounds (did only 3)
5 front squats (heavy - I went with 135#)
25 push-ups.

I had really good form (for me) on the front squat, it was heavy for me but I held my form well. The push-ups killed me. Even the first round, the 3rd I had to do them on my knees. (luckily I'm an honorary lady in the mornings, so it was all good).

Time was 8:55. Stupid push-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment