Monday 24 October 2011

Crossfit log for Monday, October 24th

Back at it after 2 days off.

Strength: Back squats (yes, again).
- 3x8reps, 2x15reps (heavier/lighter).
Did 145# 8-8-6 115# 15-12

My form is improving, but it's identifying more weaknesses. Especially in my lower back.

WOD:
5 rounds for time:
5-5-5-5-5 Dead lifts (could only manage 135# after the squats)
30-25-20-15-10 double unders, (did a mix of DU and singles 3 for 1 i.e. three single count for 1 double).

I would've been faster if I'd just done triple the singles, but I wanted to at least try and get the first 10 of each set as doubles.

Again with the dead lifts, new weaknesses discovered, upper back. Holding my shoulders back and down and chest out is proving harder that I would've imagined.

I guess that means some weaknesses have gotten stronger, if new ones are suddenly becoming apparent!

No comments:

Post a Comment