Friday 28 October 2011

Crossfit log for Friday, October 28th

Today being my birthday I didn't know what to expect. Some times they can be brutal.

It turned out to be tough, but not ridiculously so.

20 pull-ups
20 burpees
30 kettle bell swings 16kg
30 sit ups
41 double under
41 sumo dead lift high pulls
50 Russian twists 20# med ball
100 air squats

I had a massage yesterday and it really opened my chest and traps. I was able to do the 20 pull ups unbroken. The most I've ever done before without stopping is 9.

Double unders slowed me down again but strung together a bunch of 2, 3, 4 and some 5 in a row streaks.

The twists were rough, did essentially 5 sets of 10. That worked well.

Squats got hard at 25, so that's where I broke it up and did 4 sets.

Felt pretty good about it. Halo securely in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment